Good news for all Samsung users now the latest version of Odin flash tool is available for download and install on your PC. If you are the users of Samsung Galaxy smartphone and searching for a guide on how to install official stock firmware on your device. Then no need to worry about that, here in this article I will teach you on how to install official stock firmware on any Samsung device by using Odin flash tool. Samsung is one of the largest smartphones manufacturer companies in all over the world. Also, the good thing is that in Samsung that it is continuously providing official stock firmware for their devices and almost all the Samsung Android users used to flash those updates.
As we know that Samsung smartphones are simple availableness of stock firmware and easy to flash ROMs or even root them. So if you face any software problems or any hard brick or dead state, then you must install official stock ROM on your device. Samsung developed officially a tool which is known as the Odin flash tool
The Odin flash tool is a Windows-based ROM flashing tool for Samsung devices. After installing this flashing tool you can easily unbrick your bricked device, you can root, unroot, unlock the bootloader, flash update and so on. In this article, we have given the direct link of all versions of the Odin flash tool. Also, we added the latest version of the flashing tool. If you are interested in downloading and installing Odin flash tool then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Download Odin Tool (All Versions)
Odin3_v3.13.1.zip (Latest version)
Odin3_v3.11.1.zip (For Marshmallow firmware)
Odin3_v3.10.7.zip (For Marshmallow firmware)
Odin3_v3.09.zip (For KitKat/JellyBean firmware)
Odin3_v1.85.zip (For Ice Cream Sandwich and Gingerbread firmware)
Steps To Install TheOdin Flash Tool for Samsung Galaxy Devices:
1. Download Odin latest version on your PC.
2. Unzip Odin downloaded .zip file on your PC desktop for easy access.
3. Open extracted Odin folder on your windows operating PC. Double-click on “Odin vx.xx.exe” file, to run Odin flash tool.
4. Now boot your smartphone on downloading mode. via [Press and hold Volume down+ Home+ Power buttons together until you see warning screen].
5. Now while Odin is running, Connect your device using USB data cable to your PC.
6. Odin will automatically detect your device. [“ID:COM” port turns blue and “added” message displays].
7. Now on Odin screen click “AP” button and then select your required file .md5, That you have downloaded for flashing.
8. Then Click “Start” button. (But make sure that “re-partition” box is unchecked).
9. Wait for flashing. Odin will displays “PASS” message and device rebootsautomatically.