Good news Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is now receiving the fourth Android Pie beta update which is based on Android 9.0 Pie. We all are hoping that the third Android Pie beta update is the last one before the official stable update released. But things are not fully ready, so Samsung started rolling out the Android Pie beta update with fixes several bugs and bring features improvements. This latest update comes with version N960FXXU2ZRLT along with latest January 2019 security patch. The Android Pie beta update fixes the home button force touch which wasn’t working in gesture mode, fixed bug which caused rendered the bottom right keyboard untouchable. Also, the update fixes touch issues can be classified under critical bugs.
The Android Pie beta update is an incremental update and the weight of update is about 124 MB in size. The Android Pie beta update is rolling out via OTA (Over – the – Air). Currently, the update is available in India, Germany, and South Korea. Also, it will be available in on those countries where the beta program was active. So if you download and install this latest update then you go into Settings > System Update > Tap Check for Latest update. If the update is available you will see the new update and then just click on download.
Android Pie beta update is a much pretty and hotfix beta update for the Galaxy Note 9. We always advise you to take the backup of all your important data before proceeding. If you are interested in installing fourth Android Pie beta update on your Galaxy Note 9 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Backup of the important data like Photos, SMS, and Contacts etc. on the device.
- Also, Sufficient battery charging level should be available on Galaxy Note 9, before proceeding the guide.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options.
- Also, Install USB driver of Samsung at the PC for smoother connectivity. Samsung USB Drivers Here
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Stock Firmware
Android Pie Beta Update Firmware Link uploaded soon.
Steps To Install Android Pie beta update on Galaxy Note 9:
- Download Odin flash tool on the PC and then Unzip. Link
- Now follow this in-depth guide to Install Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Stock Firmware → Install Firmware via Odin on any Samsung device.
If you have any query or issue feel free to contact us via comment area or facebook fan page.