Good news for Redmi Note 5 Pro users now you can download and Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro. The Update is rolling out via OTA and many users already updated his Note 5 Pro but if you have not received the update alert yet so don’t worry here we will show you how to Download and Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro Manually.
The Latest MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update comes with many amazing features and also boost smartphone performance. The latest MIUI 10.2.1.0 Update is available for many Xiaomi devices if you have more than one device then you check our other updates tutorials. In this article, we will update Redmi Note 5 Pro to MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM. Once you update you will get new MIUI 10 features like Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, and Performance Enhancements. Follow the step by step guide below.
- First, take a complete backup of the existing data.
Also, ensure sufficient charge at the battery of Redmi Note 5 Pro before Updating process.
You need to backup your data before starting
- Download USB drivers for Xiaomi Devices- Link
Devices running on MIUI 9 ROM can simply update the device from the settings.
If your phone is locked, you need to unlock the bootloader before flashing your ROM using Fastboot Method.
- Download Mi Flash Tool: Link
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM Files for Note 5 Pro
- edmi Note 5 pro MIUI 10.2.1.0 OTA (MIUI 10.0.6.0 to MIUI 10.2.1.0) – Download
- MIUI 10.2.1.0 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro – Download
- MIUI 10.2.1.0 Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro – Download
How to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable (Recovery) on Xiaomi Redmi Redmi Note 5 Pro:
1) First of all, make sure your Xiaomi device running on the latest MIUI 9 Version
3) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Now click on the three-dot menu “‘…” at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5) Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot) on Xiaomi Phone (Redmi Note 5 Pro)
- You have to Download “Fastboot ROM” for your Xiaomi device from the list given above.
- Extract the zip anywhere in your once downloaded. then you need to extract the WinRAR or WinZip and extract it till you see several files.
- Install and Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC. They are required to assure that your device works with PC.
- Then you need to Download Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- You may then Turn OFF your Xiaomi device before proceeding.
- Then boot the Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode.
- For Fastboot Mode Press Volume Down + Power buttons while the phone is OFF.
- Connect your device now to your computer. Your PC will automatically recognize the device and will install the needed drivers for use.
- Then open Mi Flash Tool.
- Tap on the select button and choose the directory where the Fastboot ROM files are extracted. Then tap the refresh button. Mi Flash Tool will determine the files and show device info on the screen.
- Select the middle option that says “save user data” if you do not want to remove all your data.
- Then click the flash button to start the installation.
- When the installation complete your phone will reboot.