If you want to get the full potential of your Ramos MOS3 or customizing and install extra features on your device. You can do all these things with root Ramos MOS3 and install TWRP recovery on your device. Here we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to root Ramos MOS3 and install TWRP recovery. Now the working TWRP custom recovery is available and compatible with MediaTek MT6755variant of the device. Rooting is the process through which you can get full control over the device. Once you can root your device then you will be able you can change the clock speed of CPU and GPU, flash custom ROM’s, get a better battery life or performance and so on.
TeamWin Recovery Project is also known as TWRP, which is a custom recovery. In the active developer community, TWRP has important contributions. The TWRP recovery is the best custom recovery and uses all over the world; it is open source custom recovery for all Android devices. By following given below detailed guide you can root and install TWRP recovery on Ramos MOS3. With the help of TWRP custom recovery, you can flash Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods, install and use Xposed Modules, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup, root your device with Super SU and much more.
Following the given below instructions carefully, While rooting and install TWRP recovery on Ramos MOS3. Because anything may wrong your device would be bricked. We are advised to take the proper backup of all your important data before proceeding. If you are interested in root Ramos MOS3 and install TWRP custom recovery. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform a complete backup of the existing data on Ramos MOS3.
- Check and confirm sufficient charge in the battery of Ramos MOS3 before rooting process. (at least 70%)
- Install VCOM MTK USB drivers on your window PC. |click here to Install
- The bootloader of Ramos MOS3 should be unlocked. | Easy guide
- Also, Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on the Windows PC. | Link
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Ramos MOS3
Via SP Flash Tool:
- First of All, complete all the things given in the Pre-requirements section.
- Once you downloaded all requirements then Download TWRP for Ramos MOS3 from Here.