Good news LG started rolling out the official stable Android 9.0 Pie update for LG G7 ThinQ. The LG is one of the most popular names in Android Smartphones. It is always taking care of its devices with regular software updates. So the time to enjoy the latest OS by installing Android 9.0 Pie update for LG G7 ThinQ. This latest stable update is rolling out via OTA and currently available in Korea. The LG G7 ThinQ phone is was already listed in receiving Android Pie update, and now the time to upgrade your device to the latest Android OS and get the experience of stable Android 9.0 Pie. Here we share a detailed step by step guide on how to download and install official stable Android 9.0 Pie update for LG G7 ThinQ.
The update is rolling out via OTA (Over – the – Air), so not all users can get the update at the same time. If you are in the South Korea region, then you can check manually by Go to Setting > General > About phone > About phone > Update Center > System update > Tap Check for update. We expect that stable Android 9.0 Pie update for LG G7 ThinQ will be released for all International and other variants in February or March month. This latest update comes with many new features and customizations like Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider and much more. Also, the update brings One of the big features is revamped Recent apps switcher and new gesture navigation system.
Here given below we share the KDZ file for LG G7 Korean model (G710N). So you can just download it and install manually on your device. If you are interested in installing official stable Android 9.0 Pie update for LG G7 ThinQ. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Guidebeats.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
Things to Know before Installing a stock ROM
- This Firmware file is only for LG G7 ThinQ.
- Your device’s battery must be above fifty percent to avoid any unwanted shutdown
- Take a full backup of your device.
Download LG G7 ThinQ Android 9.0 Pie KDZ Firmware
- Download Latest LGUP Tool for LG G7 ThinQ – Download
- Uppercut and extract the downloaded ZIP on the PC – Download
- Download LG G7 ThinQ KDZ File – Download
How to Install Android 9.0 Pie Update For LG G7 ThinQ :
- First of all, download the LGUP Tool and LG G7 ThinQ KDZ ROM from above link and extract it.
- Now Install the LGUP on your PC.
- Once installed then Launch LG UP tool via Uppercut by double-clicking on the ‘UPPERCUT_22.214.171.124.exe’ file.
- Connect the LG G7 ThinQ phone to the PC using the USB cable
- Turn OFF device and boot into Download Mode by Hold Volume Up while plugging in the USB cable.
- Now in LGUP, click on Upgrade option choose the file’s path and locate the KDZ file (you downloaded before) and select it.
- Click on the Start button to start the process.
- Wait for completion.
- Once complete then perform a factory reset (Optional).
- That’all! You have successfully Update LG G7 ThinQ.