Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) is started getting the new update via OTA. Now a day’s Samsung is very busy to release the official firmware for his Smartphone’s. The Galaxy A9 (2018) is the first device which comes with four camera lenses on the back. Samsung is rolling out the new update with new features and customizations that improve the camera performance of the device. This latest update comes with build id number A920FXXU1ARL4 along with November security patch. This latest update is based on Android 8.0 Oreo OS. The most recent update brings tons of new features such as Camera picture quality improvement, camera stability and so on. Also, this new update comes with “Lift to Wake” feature; with this feature, users can simply lifting their device up from its idle position and the device will awake.
Here we share a simple step by step guide on how to install the November 2018 security patch on Galaxy A9 (2018). Samsung rolling out the update via OTA in South Asia region and currently available in India and Philippines. The update gradually rolls out in other countries. If you still not receive any notification of new update then you can check update from Settings > Software update > Download updates manually. If the new update is available it shows the A920FXXU1ARL4 build number, you can just download and install it. Otherwise, you can install it manually by following given below detailed guide with the help of Odin app. Odin is an official tool which is introduced by Samsung. With the help of Odin, you can install official stock firmware on any Samsung devices.
Given below we share the November 2018 security patch on Galaxy A9 (2018) link and latest Odin app link. You can just download and follow the instruction carefully. We are highly advised to take the backup of all your important data before proceeding. If you are interested in installing the November 2018 security patch on Galaxy A9 (2018), then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Backup of the important data like Photos, SMS, and Contacts etc. on the device.
- Also, Sufficient battery charging level should be available on Galaxy A9 (2018), before proceeding the guide.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options.
- Also, Install USB driver of Samsung at the PC for smoother connectivity. Samsung USB Drivers Here
Download Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) Stock Firmware.
Steps To Install November 2018 Security
Patch on Galaxy A9 (2018):
- Download Odin flash tool on the PC and then Unzip. Link
- Now follow this in-depth guide to Install Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) Stock Firmware. → Install Firmware via Odin on any Samsung device.