These are the instruction on how to root and install TWRP recovery on Lenovo K5 Play. Many peoples use the Lenovo K5 Play smartphone. So if they are want to enhance their phone performance or they want to customize the Lenovo K5 Play beyond the limits then the first thing is to root and install TWRP recovery on Lenovo K5 Play. Not all users are known about the rooting, so here we share a simple step by step guide on how to root and install TWRP recovery on Lenovo K5 Play. Nowadays rooting is not a big deal but following the given instructions with care. Because anything may wrong your device would be bricked. Before rooting the Lenovo K5 Play first, unlock the bootloader of your device and then install latest working TWRP custom recovery.
TeamWin Recovery Project is also known as TWRP, which is a custom recovery. In the active developer community, TWRP has important contributions. The TWRP recovery is the best custom recovery and uses all over the world; it is open source custom recovery for all Android devices. By following given below detailed guide you can root and install TWRP recovery on Lenovo K5 Play. With the help of TWRP custom recovery, you can flash Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods, install and use Xposed Modules, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup, root your device with Super SU and much more.
While installing root and install TWRP recovery on Lenovo K5 Play, your entire data will be wiped clean. So we are highly recommended to keep back up of all your important data before proceeding. If you are interested in rooting and install TWRP recovery on Lenovo K5 Play Then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Lenovo K5 Play using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Lenovo K5 Play
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K5 Play.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K5 Play.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How to Install TWRP on Lenovo K5 Play:
- First of All, complete all the things given in the Pre-requirements section.
- Once you downloaded all requirements then Download TWRP for Lenovo K5 Play from Here
- Once downloaded the TWRP then copy the files in the folder where you have installed ADB usually the ADB files are present in local Disk C -> Android
- Now After Going to the ADB folder, you have to launch the command window
- Press and Hold shift button and Right mouse button together to Open Command window.
- Now connect your Lenovo K5 Play to your Computer in the fastboot mode
- To boot in Fastboot mode give the following command
adb reboot bootloader
Now Check if the PC has recognized your phone or not To check via below Command
If your Android device show in the Command window which means your device is successfully connected to PC
Now enter the commands to Install TWRP recovery on Lenovo K5 Play
Fastboot flash recovery.img
Now TWRP recovery installation process will start on your device
Reboot your device just enter the following command