Pixel Experience ROM is built the latest custom firmware, which is now available for Asus ZenFone 3. The ROM is based on Android 9.0 Pie, you can now download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone 3. The Pixel Experience ROM is one of the best and well-known custom firmware. This latest custom firmware brings all the applications and features of Google Pixel smartphone, such as Pixel Launcher with round icon support, Pixel Boot Animation, Pixel Sounds, All Google Apps, Pixel’s blue accent and much more. So once you can install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone 3 you can enjoy all the Google pixel features and get the experience of real Pixel Smartphone on your own device. Also, you can get the experience of latest Android 9.0 Pie OS.
If we talking about the specification of Asus Zenfone 3. Asus Zenfone 3 was launched in May 2016 and it is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled. The device comes with 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Asus Zenfone 3 packed with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB internal memory, along with 16MP rear and 8 MP front cameras. The device comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box and currently running on Android 8.1 Oreo. So if you can’t wait until the Android 9.0 Pie official stock firmware released. Then update your device with best custom ROM. Here we come with a detailed step by step guide on how to install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone 3 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
In order to install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone 3. Your device should install latest TWRP custom recovery and must have unlocked the bootloader of your device. If you are interested in installing Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone 3 based on Android 9.0 Pie then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Zenfone 3; Like contact, gallery items, text messages, and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of Zenfone 3 more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Asus at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Zenfone 3, go to Settings →Developer options.
- Zenfone 3 should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download Pixel Experience ROM for Zenfone 3 at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download the Gapps Package for Android 9.0 Pie on the PC. | Link ↓
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus
Zenfone 3 Android 9.0 Pie:
- Download Pixel Experience ROM and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer to Zenfone 3 internal storage.
- Then follow the steps of this concise guide → [Install Pixel Experience ROM via TWRP Recovery on Asus Zenfone 3].
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot Zenfone 3