Good news Realme started rolling out the latest stable ColorOS 5.2 for Realme C1 and Realme 2 update via OTA. So if you have the Realme C1 and Realme 2, then you can get the official ColorOS 5.2 update at any time. Here we share a detailed step by step guide on how to install ColorOS 5.2 for Realme C1 and Realme 2. This latest update comes with build id number RMX1805EX_11.A.21 along with latest December 2018 security patch. The ColorOS 5.2 for Realme C1 and Realme 2 update is based on Android Oreo 8.1 comes with new features and bug fixes. The ColorOS 5.2 for Realme C1 and Realme 2 update is rolling out via OTA (Over- the – Air). So you can update your device via OTA or you can install it manually. Given below we share download link, you can just download and install it.
The ColorOS 5.2 for Realme C1 and Realme 2 update come with many new features and improvements like swipe up to reboot in the shutdown interface, Long press power button to open the Google Assistant, Single swipe to dismiss the notification, Smart Bar for faster multitasking and much more. By following given below simple step by step guide you can easily install and download ColorOS 5.2 for Realme C1 and Realme 2 update. After that, you can get the many new features and get the experience of the latest OS on your Realme C1 and Realme 2 variants.
The ColorOS 5.2 for Realme C1 and Realme 2 update weight is about 2.3 GB in size. We are always advising you to take the proper backup of all your important data before proceeding. If you are interested in installing ColorOS 5.2 for Realme C1 and Realme 2 update then goes ahead and follow the given steps.
Changelog: ColorOS 5.2 for Realme C1 And Realme 2:
Single swipe notification dismiss.
Now you can swipe from left to right to dismiss the notification.
Headset icon in status bar.
A headset icon in the status bar will be shown when you plug in the headset.
Smart Bar for faster multitasking.
You can add apps you use often into “Smart Bar” for faster app launching and multitasking.
Added reboot function.
You can swipe up to reboot in the shutdown interface.
Optimized reminders when Developer Options, Accessibility Mode and Device Manager on.
Flashing bar, on-going notification and text at the upper right corner for “Developer Options”, “Accessibility” and “Device & Privacy” have been deleted.
An improved frequency for the touch screen.
- Google Assistant
Long press power button for 0.5s to launch Google Assistant.
Android Security Patch Level: December 5, 2018
Things to Know Before You Update Realme C1 and Realme 2 to ColorOS 5.2:
- This ColorOS 5.2 is only for RealMe C1 and Realme 2 so don’t try on any other device.
- Make a full backup of important files on your device.
- Make sure there is more than 60% battery on your device
- TWRP recovery is required to Install custom ROM on your Phone, You can follow our Guide to Install TWRP Recovery on Any android phone
Guidebeats.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
Download RealMe C1 and Realme 2 Firmware:
Steps to Install ColorOS 5.2 For RealMe C1 and Realme 2:
- First of all download and install the TWRP recovery on RealMe C1 and Realme 2. Then Download ColorOS 5.2 for RealMe C1 and Realme 2 and Place the ROM in the root of SDcard
- Now turn off your Me1 Phone and boot into TWRP recovery mode
- Tap on Wipe Dalvik cache >>> Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install and choose the ColorOS 5.2 for RealMe C1 and Realme 2
- Now Swipe right to confirm the installation
- Wait for the installation to get completed
- You will get an Installation Successful message on your phone Screen
- Now tap on Reboot
- Done! You have successfully Updated RealMe C1 and Realme 2 to ColorOS 5.2.