Today, in this blog we bring the Official stock firmware for Ginzzu S5220. Now you can install stock ROM on Ginzzu S5220 by following given below step by step guide. The official stock firmware is based on Android 7.0 Nougat and the weight of update is about 1 GB. The Ginzzu S5220 is a great smartphone and running under the MediaTek Chipset. As we all know that Android devices are slow down with the time. So if you are the users of Ginzzu S5220 and facing slow device issue or you might be facing the lagging issue. Then we have one the best solution to fixes these kinds of issues. By installing stock ROM on Ginzzu S5220, you can be fixed most of the issues.
Android OS is an open source platform, which allows users to install any compatible third-party ROMs. Also, it allows installing stock ROM on your device. There are lots of benefits to “installing stock ROM on Ginzzu S5220″ such as fix the boot loop issue, upgrade or downgrade your Ginzzu S5220, you can unbrick your bricked device, fix bugs lags and so on. Also by installing stock ROM on Ginzzu S5220, you can fix some software related issues. Here we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to install stock ROM on Ginzzu S5220. You will be extra careful while installing stock ROM on your device. Because anything wrong may be bricking your device.
Once you can install stock ROM on Ginzzu S5220 then your device runs fast and smoothly before that. Also your battery life increases. keep in mind before proceeding to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you are interested in installing stock ROM on Ginzzu S5220. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform Backup for your important data on the device.
- Original USB data cable for seamless connectivity.
- Install VCOM MTK USB drivers on your window PC. |click here to Install
- Download the file ie Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery etc and then extract at the PC.
- A formatted micro SD-card on the device.
Download SPFlashtool on the PC & then Extract. |Download
Download Ginzzu S5220 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Ginzzu S5220 Via SP Flash Tool:
- First of all, Download and the basic tools for flashing the ROM see in the Requirements section.
- After that, you have to download the firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone memory.
- Once files transferred, then click on the button below and follow the flashing guidelines.
- Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.