Finally, Huawei released the latest EMUI 5.0 Nougat update for Honor 6X. The company recently launched nougat beta update for Huawei Nova and Honor 6x but now company rolling out Android Nougat update for Honor 6X. The Honor 6X latest Android Nougat Update available for European BLN-L21.
The latest update build number BLN-L21C432B342 and available via OTA but if you have not received any OTA update alert so don’t worry from here you can easily install Android Nougat on Honor 6X. If you are ready for updating then follow the step below.
Firmware/ Device Info:
- Device – Honor 6X
- Model – BLN-L21
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B342
- Build Number – BLN-L21C432B342
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official (Beta)
- Type – OTA firmware image
- Size – 1.6 GB
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Honor 6. Like Contact, Gallery Items, Text messages, and apps data etc.
- Also, make sure that the battery of Honor 6 has at least 70% charging level.
- Install the USB driver of Huawei or Hi-Suite on your PC, for seamless connectivity. | Link
- Also, C432 Market devices are only compatible with this build. you can it from Settings > About Phone.
Download Honor 6X B342 Nougat Update
How to Update Honor 6X to Android Nougat
- First of all, download Full ROM for Honor 6X from above download link and extract it.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Now select the Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade.
- Now select and run the update.
- Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
That’s all, You have successfully updated Honor 6X to Android Nougat. If you have any query or issue please contact us via comment area.