Today, we have some great news for the OnePlus 6T owner. If you brick your OnePlus 6T then noting the need to worry about that. Here we share a complete step by step guide on how to restore or unbrick the international OnePlus 6T. The brick issue occurs when trying to perform modifications or customizations on your Android devices. When we talk about customizations it means, you can root a device or install custom ROM, install third-party OS and applications which not supported. So not all time you become successful but sometimes they end up bricking their device. Mostly the brick issue occurs when you not following the proper instruction or use wrong software then should be brick your devices.
By following this step by step guide you can restore or unbrick the international OnePlus 6T. you can restore or “unbrick the international OnePlus 6T using MSMDownload Tool”. All thanks to the OnePlus team which developed and share this amazing MSMDownload Tool. By using this MSMDownload Tool you can back the brick device to the factory condition or relock the bootloader. There are two types of brick first one is hard to brick and second is soft brick. When you can’t access the recovery mode of your device or neither able to reach the boot screen then your device is on the hard brick. It happens very rarely. Now we talk about soft brick, when your device is on soft brick, the phone is frequent restarting and end up in a loop on boot screen.
So if you have the same issue with your phone and you still searching the solution then. Now you can restore the international OnePlus 6T using MSMDownload Tool. Given below we share an MSMDownload Tool link and detailed guide.
- Download OnePlus 6T USB Driver
- Download MSMDownload Tool
- This method is only for OnePlus 6T (International Version)
- Use Original Data Cable
How To Restore Or Unbrick The International OnePlus 6T With
- First of all, Download MsmDownloadTool V4.0 from above link.
- Once the MsmDownloadTool V4.0 downloaded then RUN.
- Now Switch off the OnePlus 6T phone
- Now Hold the Volume up + Vol down together and plug the Oneplus 6T into the working PC.
- Your device should now show up in the tool.
- Once your device shows up, then click on start.
- Now Your device will reboot after the process completes.
Done! you have successfully restored or unbrick the international OnePlus 6T smartphone using MSMDownload Tool. If you have any issue or query feel free to contact us!