Good news for OnePlus 6T users, because the OnePlus 6T received the latest OxygenOS 9.0.6 update to improves users experience and many bug fixes. The update also optimizes image processing as well as improves its unlocking experience.
The latest OxygenOS 9.0.6 update rolling out via OTA and many users already updated to OxygenOS 9.0.6. If you are still waiting for OTA update alert so it’s up to you otherwise you can easily download and install OxygenOS 9.0.6 on OnePlus 6T smartphone. Before starting updating/installing OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6T follow the pre-requisites.
- First, take a complete backup of the existing data.
Also, ensure sufficient charge at the battery of OnePlus 6T before Updating process.
You need to backup your data before starting
- Download USB drivers for OnePlus Devices- Link
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
Download OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6T Smartphone
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.6 OTA for OnePlus 6T – Download (OxygenOS 9.0.5 to OxygenOS 9.0.6)
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 6T – Download, Mirror
Steps to Install OxygenOS 9.0.6 Update on OnePlus 6T
Now Download the OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6T from above link and Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
Now Turn Off your Oneplus 6t phone and boot into recovery mode.
Choose Install from ADB Sideload
Now Connect your phone to Laptop or PC
On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
Now Flash the ROM by entering the below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
Once the process completes Reboot your phone.
1) Download Oxygen OS 9.0.6 OTA zip file from above link and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings -> System Updates -> Settings Icon -> Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
3) Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Your device will now reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA file.
5) The installer will flash the OTA file itself and reboot the device.
You have successfully Download and install OxygenOS 9.0.6 on OnePlus 6T. If you have any query or issue, Do let us know that in the comments area.