If you have Redmi 4A smartphone, So Today we have a good news for you, The Xiaomi company starts rolling out the latest MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A. And you can easily Download and Install MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4A. The latest update brings Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, and Performance Enhancements.
If you have not received any OTA update alert, then you can manually update your Redmi 4A to MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM. Once you update your Redmi 4A smartphone then you will also get the latest security. If you are ready for updating then follow the step by step instructions below.
- First, take a complete backup of the existing data.
Also, ensure sufficient charge at the battery of Redmi 4A before Updating process.
You need to backup your data before starting
- Download USB drivers for Xiaomi Devices- Link
Devices running on MIUI 9 ROM can simply update the device from the settings.
If your phone is locked, you need to unlock the bootloader before flashing your ROM using Fastboot Method.
- Download Mi Flash Tool: Link
Download MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A
- MIUI 10.1.1.0 Recovery ROM for Redmi 4A – Download
- MIUI 10.1.1.0 Fastboot ROM for Redmi 4A – Download
How to Install MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM (Recovery) on Xiaomi Redmi 4A Prime Phone:
1) First of all, make sure your Xiaomi device running on the latest MIUI 9 Version
3) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Now click on the three-dot menu “‘…” at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5) Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Install MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot) on Xiaomi Phone (Redmi 4A)
- You have to Download “Fastboot ROM” for your Xiaomi device from the list given above.
- Extract the zip anywhere in your once downloaded. then you need to extract the WinRAR or WinZip and extract it till you see several files.
- Install and Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC. They are required to assure that your device works with PC.
- Then you need to Download Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- You may then Turn OFF your Xiaomi device before proceeding.
- Then boot the Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode.
- For Fastboot Mode Press Volume Down + Power buttons while the phone is OFF.
- Connect your device now to your computer. Your PC will automatically recognize the device and will install the needed drivers for use.
- Then open Mi Flash Tool.
- Tap on the select button and choose the directory where the Fastboot ROM files are extracted. Then tap the refresh button. Mi Flash Tool will determine the files and show device info on the screen.
- Select the middle option that says “save user data” if you do not want to remove all your data.
- Then click the flash button to start the installation.
- When the installation complete your phone will reboot.