Today we are here with the guide to “Download and install LG bridge (PC suite)”. Basically, LG Bridge is a utility software for users of LG smartphones. It helps you for data backup, data restore, software update and wireless data transfer between your LG smartphones and your PC.
LG Electronics is a South Korean multinational electronics company. According to LG, it has specially developed LG Bridge for G4 and new LG Android phones
LG Bridge is a modern version of the old LG PC Suite software. It is light in weight but has the same performance. It is more user-friendly and its interface is easier to use. Smartphones supported by LG Bridge are LG G4, LG G5, LG G6, LG V20, LG V10, LG X series, LG K series, LG Stylus series etc.
LG PC Suite is also called PC Sync. It is a big software which requires a good configuration PC. LG Bridge is a lightweight application. You can backup and restore phone data, sync data, update software and other related tasks using LG Bridge.
Features of LG Bridge:-
- Create Backup all data from your phone to your Windows PC or Mac.
- Restore all data to your phone from your Windows PC or Mac.
- Update your phone to the latest software version available from LG.
- Transfer data wirelessly between your computer and LG smartphone.
Download LG Bridge: link
Install LG Bridge:-
- Click the download link for Windows PC or Mac OS. We are using Windows PC.
- Click LGBridge_Setup.exe in your web browser’s download bar.
- Then Click Next and then I agree to all of the terms below.
- Then Next then click Install.
- Click Next when the install is complete. And then click Finish.
- Launch LG Bridge from your desktop or Start menu.
- Click LG AirDrive in the top menu.
- Click Sign in with Google or Sign in with a different account if you don’t have a Google account.
- Type your email address, password and sign in.
- Click Allow Then set your birth date and save.
That’s all. Hope that you have downloaded and installed LG bridge (PC suite).