This guide is especially for LG G7 ThinQ users who are trying to root their device. If you haven’t found a guide with all step by step instructions on how to root LG G7 ThinQ then you are now at the right place because here we are sharing a working guide on how to root LG G7 ThinQ. LG G7 ThinQ is an amazing device with a combination of best hardware and software, now you can enhance the performance of LG G7 ThinQ. Since rooting is a risky process that’s why we have prepared a step by step guide so that you can Root your LG G7 ThinQ easily.
If you want to Root LG G7 ThinQ then you must follow the guide written below step by step but before proceeding, we advice you to read things to know section below to successfully root LG G7 ThinQ.
Guidebeats.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your device following this guide. If anything goes wrong while the process then it might be because of your mistake and we are not responsible to pay any kind of damage in that condition.
Things to know before Rooting
- Your device’s battery must be above fifty percent to avoid any unwanted shutdown
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Install Minimal ADB & Fastboot Flash Tool for windows or for MAC or Linux
- Unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developers options.
How to Root LG G7 ThinQ
- Make sure if you have unlocked the bootloader of your LG G7.
- Download the Root image and Rename it g7-root.img.
- Now open a command window (Shift key+Right Click) inside the folder where you have downloaded the magisk file from above.
- Connect LG G7 ThinQ to the computer via USB cable.
- Reboot to fastboot mode (bootloader mode). For this, type the command below and hit the enter key to run it in the command window:
adb reboot bootloader
- We will now root LG G7 ThinQ. For this, write the following commands and hit enter one by one:
fastboot flash boot_a g7-root.img fastboot flash boot_b g7-root.img
- LG G7 will now be rooted. Now restart the device by running this command:
- Once rebooted your device must gain root access, to verify download the Magisk application.
That’s all on how you can Root LG G7 ThinQ. If you are left with a query then feel free to ask it in the comment section we will try to resolve it ASAP.