If you are looking for how to “Install Honor 9 B362 Android 8.0 firmware (Europe)”. Then you are at right place. The Android 8.0 Oreo firmware for European Honor 9 is now available. I have shared the Honor 8 Pro Oreo firmware recently. Now providing Honor 9 B362 Oreo Update in Europe. It is based on the latest Emotion UI 8.0 and Android 8.0 Oreo OS. It is officially released by Huawei.
This Firmware file is only for Honor 9 STF-L09. Don’t try this on any other device. Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk. Follow the steps carefully. Otherwise, you may brick your device and We are responsible for any damage to your phone. It may erase your data so take a complete backup of your phone for safer side. Make sure your phone has more than 50-60% charging it’s to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Details About Firmware:
Device: Huawei Honor 9
Android: 8.0 (Oreo)
Firmware: B360 (18.104.22.1680)
Build Number: STF-L09C432B360
Security Patch Level: January 1, 2018
Build Date: Tue Jan 23 19:30:47 CST 2018
Type: Full firmware OTA (MF)
Release Date: 31.01.2018
File Name: update.zip
Download Oreo Update for Europe Honor 9 STF-L09C432B362 –
How to Install B362 Oreo Update On Indian Honor 9:-
Step 1:– (To Update Honor 9 STF-L09 Oreo)
- First, unlock the bootloader of Honor 9 and download and install a TWRP recovery. But it already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed then skip this step.
- Download Honor 9 B362 Oreo ROM from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
- Now flash the update_full_STF-L09_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files. And wait for completion.
Step 2:- (Honor 9 Oreo malicious program fixes and Troubleshooting)
- Set up TWRP (for Oreo) the usage of the command:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp-3.1.1-oreo-stf.img
- Now Boot into TWRP and flash the SuperSU zip report.
- Then open Root report explorer (ES Report discover or Root browser).
- Move to /cust/hw folder and rename “customary” folder to “European” (without the quotes)
- Go to /model/special_cust/STF-L09/hw folder and rename “customary” folder to “European” (without the quotes)
- At the end Reboot your smartphone.