Samsung has quietly launched the Galaxy J2 Pro (2018). It will come in Black, Green, and Golden color. The price will be about 3,290,000 VNĐ (~$145). The Smartphone comes with an amazing specification and many great features available on Galaxy J2 pro with little budget. You can see all specification of Galaxy J2 Pro below.
- It is a dual-sim 4G phone with two sim slots and a separate microSD slot.
- Has a 5-inch SuperAMOLED display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels.
- It has a 1.4 GHz Quad-Core CPU, 1.5GB RAM, and 16GB internal memory.
- It sports an 8-megapixel auto-focus camera on the back and one on front.
- The main camera has a flash and supports 1080p video recording at 30fps.
- It sticks to micro-USB for charging and retains the 3.5mm headphone jack.
- It is 8.4 mm thin and weighs 153 g.
- Powering the device will be a 2600mAh battery which will offer up to 60 hours of audio playback. It will come with the Dual Messaging Accounts and Private Folder features.
Update Galaxy J2 Pro J250MUBU1ARA2 January 2018 Security Patch:
Samsung is doing excellent work that it is pushing out the regular security patch updates. This is not only for the flagships but also for the entry-level phones like Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 model.
This update release by Google come in January 2018. The update comes with the J250MUBU1ARA2 build number. It brings some bug fixes which were in the previous build, stability and performance improvements. So, if you are Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro owner then you should download and install the update to your Galaxy J2 Pro which will come as an OTA update to your phone. You may have received the January 2018 Security Patch OTA update notification on your device.
This Update can be checked manually from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually. If no update is appearing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released in a phase-wise manner.
Before installation, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi. Your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining.