Presently you can Update Samsung-Galaxy-S5 to Android 8.0 Oreo. Just by introducing most recent Lineage OS 15 ROM. As of late Google discharged the official Android 8.0 Oreo Update for Pixel and Nexus Devices. Presently designers as of now begin taking a shot at building a ROM in light of Oreo. Now first Lineage OS 15 for Samsung Galaxy S5 is accessible for download. In the event that you need to taste Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Galaxy S5 at that point take after our manual for Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S5.
The outline of the S5 develops the plan of the S4. It includes polycarbonate suspension conveying an “advanced glitz” look. Artificial metal trim and a removable back cover. Th cell phone comes with a delicate plastic cover.For tidy water protection, it has an IP67. For up to 30 minutes the phone can be submerged in water up to 1 meter (3.3 ft). The phone has Micro-USB 3.0 port uses a removable cover. The S5 is accessible in Charcoal Black, Electric Blue, Copper Gold, and Shimmery White. The S5’s screen is a 5.1-inch (130 mm) 1080p Super AMOLED board. Which is somewhat bigger than that of the S4.
Requirements for updating Samsung-Galaxy-S5
- Flashing process of S5 requires a complete wipe so backup your data before starting.
- You may then enable the USB debugging option Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- A recovery tool like TWRP must be installed to the phone along with its rooting.
- The phone must possess a charge of 60% during the process.
- You also need to install the Lineage OS 15 ROM.
- Don’t use the ROM for any other device.
- The ROM also may contain bugs be aware.
Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Samsung-Galaxy-S5
Process for Updating Samsung-Galaxy-S5 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- download and install a custom recovery. skip the step if you already have a custom recovery.
- Then you need to install Andriod 8.0 ROM and Gapps on your device.
- You may now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Create a Nandroid backup of your device for securing the data.
- Next, you need to do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and click to confirm it.
- Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & click to Install the ROM file.
- When the above step complete then flash the Gapps Zip file.
- You may then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the total manual for Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S5. Tell us how’s your involvement with Lineage OS 15 refresh for Samsung Galaxy S5 by remarks beneath. Remain associated with us by means of Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to peruse all the more such accommodating posts.