On the off chance that you’ve been purchasing Samsung.You’re a fanatic of Buying a Samsung-Galaxy-Note-8. Particularly with regards to not stumbling security banners like Knox. Knox is the security suite on Samsung gadgets which trips in case of any alterations. This cripples Samsung Pay and furthermore voids your guarantee. The Snapdragon variations particularly have been harder to root it appears. It has been a setup actuality now that the Exynos variations get substantially more. This has been genuine again for the Galaxy Note 8. The Exynos variation got its TWRP and in this way root a while back. Preferable late over never, however, the Snapdragon Galaxy Note 8 has gotten root also now. Far superior, without stumbling Knox.
The Galaxy Note 8 is rootable through XDA part me2151’s. Appropriately named SamFAIL utility. There are a couple of admonitions included. The group behind it have revised a stock picture to incorporate root and changed the boot picture. So it may not trip Samsung’s Knox. But rather it breaks Google’s SafetyNet. You can’t sidestep SafetyNet by introducing Magisk in light of the fact that you can’t introduce Magisk. On the off chance that you do choose to root your Note 8 by means of this strategy. It will confine your Note 8’s charging to 80%. A few people have asserted this is just a visual issue and the battery really charges to 100%.
Requirements for rooting Samsung-Galaxy-Note-8
- Assure that the battery on your Note 8 is charged at least up to 50%.
- Install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Now you may download the CSC file for the device.
- You may back up your data and internal storage as it will be wiped off during the process.
- Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
Process for rooting Samsung-Galaxy-Note-8
- Firstly, extract SamFAIL Note 8 Pre-Rooted System.tar and PIT File to your PC.
- After that Run Comsey ODIN as administrator.
- Now add the Pre-Rooted system.tar using [AP] slot.
- After the file selection, go to PIT tab and add the PIT file to it.
- Next, select the options like Auto Reboot, F. Reset Time, NAND ERASE ALL and Re-Partition.
- Simply reboot Note 8 to Download mode and connect to PC.
- Then you may choose and press start to flash the system file.
- When the flashing process is finished, reboot into Download mode.
- Now extract the SamFAIL Note 8 Part 2 Firmware Zip and your CSC to your PC.
- Run Comsey ODIN again and then close it and restart.
- Now you need to arrange, select and add the firmware files: BL to BL, AP to AP, CP to CP and CSC to CSC.
- Keep in mind that we are not selecting PIT file. Just select Auto Reboot and F. Reset.
- When you are done then select start.
- Next, you may reboot the device to the system.
- After that Run the SuperSU app and update the binaries using the Normal method.