The SamsungGalaxyA7(2016) was launched on December 2, 2015, along with other Samsung mobiles. The SamsungGalaxyA7(2016) runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and it can be upgraded to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow in the coming months. The cell phone comes with an Exynos to 128 GB by means of a MicroSD space which can likewise be utilized for a moment Nano-SIM. In China, there is a form of the cell phone with Snapdragon 615. The gadget holds a built-in battery that cannot be removed like other sets that are at 3300 mAh. Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) is a plus to the Samsung Galaxy A7.
Use Nougat to transform your phone. Everybody wants unique and stay updated. In this tutorial, we will guide you about installing Android Nougat on your Samsung Galaxy 7. These simple steps will make you get an updated version of your phone. So don’t miss the chance to read it and apply.
Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy A7(2016)
Method 1 via OTA update
- This is the most common method of updating your cell phone.
- for updates, you may go to
- Settings> About Device/Phone> Software Update. But this method does not work on rooted phones.
- Assure that your phone is not rooted otherwise it will not work.
Method 2 via OTA update
Firstly you need to download the Nougat firmware, the links for which have been provided down below.
You can use these links to download the firmware specific to your country:
Saudi Arabia: Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
South Africa: Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Kenya: Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Zambia: Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Israel: Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Morocco: Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Caucasus Countries: Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Kazakhstan: Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Ukraine: Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Turkey: Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Uzbekistan: Download | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
- Firstly, install the Samsung USB drivers onto your PC/Laptop.
- Now, extract the file you have downloaded from the above process of Downloading Nougat Firmware on SamsungGalaxyA7.
- Reboot your GALAXY A7 into the download mode, which can be achieved by pressing HOME+VOLUME DOWN+POWERbuttons until you see a blue screen with an exclamation sign, now press the VOLUME UP Key. So now your device is in Download Mode.
- When you enter into Download mode, an ID: COM will appear, the port will turn blue and a message will be added to the Odin box.
- Now open the extracted ODIN file, then attach your phone to your PC/Laptop via a USB Cable.
- The ID: COM port in Odin will appear in the upper-left dialogue box. Go to the Options menu of ODIN and DO-NOT to play with any of options, make sure that “Re-partition” option is UNCHECKED.
- Now click the AP option in ODIN then browse the Firmware file and select the file starting with AP. When you are done wait for the process to complete.