The most welcomed mid-range Samsung smartphone Galaxy J3 Pro is the user’s choice. The device has enough hardware with very reasonable price. Although it has impressive performance and features, however, users can further enhance its features and performance. If you are interested, then you might first need to get administrator rights. You will have to Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.
Here in this guide, you will learn the easiest methods of how to Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro. The complete tutorial is quite easy and there is no need to worry about any loss. You just have to follow the guide and don’t miss any step.
A few coolest advantages of root access are installing Custom ROMs, install root required apps, increase battery life and uninstall default apps that you don’t use. So, if you are ready to Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro then follow this complete guide.
The guide herewith is completely intended to Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro. So, never use for other devices, also it might void the warranty of the device for the time being. You can restore the warranty by flashing stock firmware again. However, proceed totally at your own risk, guidebeats.com takes no responsibility in case of any mishap.
- Backup everything on the device before proceeding this guide, like gallery, contacts, and messages etc.
- Also, do charge the device battery at least 60%.
- Install Samsung USB driver on your PC.
- Also, enable USB Debugging on the device, go to Settings > Developer Options.
- Also, enable “Unknown Sources”, from Setting Menu > Lock Screen & Security > Unknown Sources.
Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro without PC
- Download KingRoot.APK for Android at J3 PRO. Link
- Install KingRoot APK on the phone.
- Run Kingroot installed App from the app drawer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, reboot the device.
Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro with PC
- Download IRoot Application at the PC. Link
- Install IRoot downloaded file at the PC.
- Connect J3 Pro with the PC via a USB cable.
- Run the IRoot.exe app on the PC.
- Click the root button from the main screen of the IRoot application.
- Wait for the rooting process.
So, that’s how to Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro with or without PC. if you have any issue with the process, feel free to contact us via discussion section.