Today we have an easy root tutorial for the users of the latest Galaxy J7 2017. Here you will learn the concise method of how to Root Galaxy J7 2017 and Install TWRP Recovery. Although Galaxy J7 2017 is the latest flagship device. however, you can perform some custom operation for further enhanced performance. Basically it a mid-range Samsung smartphone, released a couple of weeks earlier. It comes with the latest technology and some amazing hardware specs. If you have this device and willing for additional features and further performance optimization, then you will, of course, require the root access and TWRP custom recovery.
So here in this guide, we will show you the complete step by step method of how to install TWRP recovery and then Root Galaxy J7 2017 using chainsfire’s SuperSU. Thanks a lot for the developers, however, it might wipe all the data on the device and may void the warranty, so think twice before proceeding.
The device hardware includes, 5.5 inches display with 1080 x 1920 pixels of resolution, Exynos 7870 Octa processor, 16 GB ROM, 3 GB of RAM with 13 MP primary camera running Android 7.0 (Nougat) firmware. You can also check the full phone specification here in gsmarena.com.
This guide is intended only to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 2017. So, don’t use for any other model/ device. Also, www.guidebeats.com may not be held responsible if something goes with your device, proceed only at your own risk.
- Take a backup of the existing data on Galaxy J7 (recommended).
- Also, the device must have sufficient charged battery to process without any critical shutdown.
- Install Samsung USB driver on the windows PC. |Download Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock at the device Settings > Developer options.
Odin 3.10 or latest flashing tool. | Link
TWRP .img for J7 2017. | Coming Soon
SuperSU package for J7 2017. | Coming Soon
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 2017
- Download and extract TWRP from the link and then flash on J7 via this full guide. → Flash TWRP Tar.md5 file via Odin tool on Samsung devices.
- Then proceed via this in-depth guide to flash SuperSU and get root access. → Flash SuperSU .Zip file via TWRP recovery on any device.
- Finally, reboot the device normally.
So, that’s how to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 on Nougat 7.0. In case of any issue, contact us via the discussion section.