The latest and more recent updates of Nougat firmware released for Honor 6X officially. This B360 EMUI 5.0 Nougat updates are now available for Honor 6X [BLN-L21/22/24] via OTA. This new update comes with bugs fixings and features/performance enhancement. The update is live via OTA (over the air), however, you can flash this update manually also. Today we have the download links and step by step guidelines to flash it. You first check OTA update from the Device Settings > about device > software update. Also, you have the option to manually download and Install B360 Nougat firmware on Honor 6X [BLN-L21/22/24].
This update is based on the default skin of Emotion UI 5.0 and has all the latest features of Android 7.0 Nougat. If you have Honor 6X and can’t wait anymore for OTA update, then follow this guide. Here we managed the download links and installation instructions below. furthermore, follow the guide completely don’t skip any step.
Note that the firmware and guide both are intended only to download and Install B360 Nougat firmware on Honor 6X [BLN-L21/22/24]. So never use for any other model. Also, we www.guidebeats.com are not held responsible for any mishap. Proceed only at your own risk.
- Device– Honor 6X
- Model– BLN-L21/ BLN-L22/ BLN-L24
- Android Version– 7.0
- EMUI Version– 5.0
- Firmware –B360
- Build Number– BLN-L21CxxB360
- Number– BLN-L22C636B360
- Number– BLN-L22C567B360
- Status– Official
- Region –Europe, Russia, Middle-East, Asia, USA
- Type– Full firmware
Download B360 Nougat Update for Honor 6X
Honor 6X BLN-L21C432B360 [European]
Honor 6X BLN-L21C10B360 [Russian]
Honor 6X BLN-L21C185B360 [Middle-East]
Honor 6X BLN-L22C636B360 [Asia]
Honor 6X BLN-L22C675B301 [India]
Honor 6X BLN-L24C567B360 [US]
- We recommend a prior backup of the entire data on the device.
- Also, the device should have at least 70% charge.
- Install USB driver of Huawei or Hi-Suite at the PC. | Link
Steps to Install B360 Nougat Update on Honor 6X
- Download B360 update .zip file from the links and then extract at the PC.
- Now create a new dload named folder at the home of micro SD card and then Copy the app name file from the firmware extracted folder to that folder.
- Then enter *#*#2846579#*#*from dialer of the phone to run project menu.
- Now select ‘Software Upgrade’ → ‘SD-Card Upgrade’ → ‘OK’ to initiate the update process.
- Finally, wait till the update process completion and normal reboot.
- Then delete update.app from the dload folder at SD-Card and copy the “update.app” along with other files from the second downloaded/ extracted folder to that folder.
- And again enter the *#*#2846579#*#* from dialer of the phone to run project menu again.
- Again select the same ‘Software Upgrade’ > ‘SD-Card Upgrade’ > ‘OK’ to perform the 2nd update process.
- Finally, wait till the update process completion and reboot.
So that’s how to Install B360 Nougat on Honor 6X [BLN-L21/22/24] manually. If you feel any issue then contact us via the discussion section.