Good news for Galaxy J3 users now you can download and install J320FNXXU0AQE1 on your J3 smartphone. This is the official update so if you are running on Stock Firmware then you will receive the OTA Update notification. If you did not receive the notification so don’t worry In this post, we will show you how to install J320FNXXU0AQE1 Lollipop on Galaxy J3 2016 manually.
The latest firmware comes with May security patch, bug fixes, improves the stability and performance of the device. If you have Samsung Galaxy J3 and want to update so you are in right place. From here you can easily update to J320FNXXU0AQE1 Lollipop.
Attention: This guide and firmware are intended only to Update Samsung Galaxy J3. So, don’t use on any other device or purpose. Also, we guidebeats.com are not responsible, if there are any miss consequences.
How to Update Galaxy J3 to J320FNXXU0AQE1 Lollipop:
Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you see the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to J320FNXXU0AQE1 Lollipop. This will complete in few minutes (depends on your internet speed). If you did not receive then follow the method 2 for manually updating.
- Backup of the important data like Photos, SMS, and Contacts etc. on the device.
- Sufficient battery charge before proceeding the guide.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options.
- Install USB driver of Samsung at the PC for smoother connectivity. Download Samsung USB Drivers Here
- DOWNLOAD OTA FILE build J320FNXXU0AQE1 for Galaxy J3: Link
- Download ODIN for Updating Galaxy J3: Link
Steps to Install J320FNXXU0AQE1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 Manually:
- First of all, download the files from above links.
- Once both files downloaded then turn off and boot your phone into recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume Up + Home at the same time.
- More Steps: