A few days back, Samsung has announced their most recent smartphones. The Galaxy J7 MAX and Pro both are the power flagships smartphones. Both the devices are now available in the market at EUR 260 & 300 respectively. Although J7 MAX and Pro both have some powerful hardware and impressive performance. However, the custom operations are in its own place. You can further enhance their performance and features via installing TWRP and Root Galaxy J7 MAX . And today you will learn here the complete step by step method of how to Root Galaxy J7 MAX.
We will first install TWRP and then flash SuperSU to get root access. The download links and flashing steps for both the packages are available below. however, these are custom and unofficial operation and you will lose the warranty of the device. Also, it might wipe all the existing data on the device. so we recommend thinking twice before proceeding this guide.
The guidelines mentioned below are intended especially to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 MAX  and install TWRP recovery. So, don’t use for any other model/ device. Also, guidebeats.com will not be responsible for any mishap, proceed only at your own risk.
- First, take a complete backup of the existing data on the J7 MAX.
- Also, a sufficiently charged battery before proceeding is recommended.
- Install Samsung USB driver on the Windows PC. |Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock at the device Settings > Developer options.
Odin 3.10 or latest flashing tool. | Link
TWRP image for J7 Max. | Coming Soon
SuperSU package for J7 Max. | Coming Soon
Steps to Root Galaxy J7 MAX 
- Download and extract TWRP from the link and then flash on J7 MAX via this full guide. → Flash TWRP Tar.md5 file via Odin tool on Samsung devices.
- Then follow this in-depth guide to flash SuperSU via TWRP recovery. → Flash SuperSU .Zip file via TWRP recovery on any device.
- Finally, reboot the device normally.
So, that’s how to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 MAX  on Nougat 7.0. If you have any issue, then contact us via the discussion section.