The latest and amazing phablet smartphone Samsung Galaxy J7 PRO released this month, and we bring the guide to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 PRO . Root access is the first step toward custom operation. And if you are an advanced user and willing to customize your device for better performance, then you are at the right place. We will provide you the necessary downloads and steps to root Samsung Galaxy J7 PRO.
The Galaxy J7 Pro Sports Dual SIM. The Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 13-megapixel PDAF (phase detection autofocus) camera along with dual-tone LED flash and f/1.9 aperture. The 1.9Ghz exynos octa core processor with 3 GB RAM and 64 GB storage memory. The Li-Ion 3600 mAh non-removable powerful battery.
This guide is intended especially to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 PRO . Don’t use for any other device. Also, it will void the warranty and guidebeats.com will not be responsible for any mishap, proceed at your own risk.
- First, take a complete backup of the existing data
- Also, ensure sufficient charge at the battery of J7 Pro before rooting process.
- Download and install Samsung USB driver on the Windows PC. →|Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock at the device Settings → Developer options.
- Download Odin flashing tool on the PC and extract. →|Link
TWRP image for J7 Pro. | Coming Soon
SuperSU package for J7 Pro. | Coming Soon
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 PRO 
- Download TWRP and flash using steps on this in-depth guide → Flash Tar.md5 file via Odin tool on Samsung devices.
- Also, follow this easy guide to flash SuperSU via TWRP recovery. → Flash SuperSU.Zip file via TWRP recovery on any device.
So, that’s how to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 PRO  on Nougat 7.0. if you face any issue then contact us vi the comments section.