The popular GR5 Mini NMO- L31 is getting Android Nougat firmware officially. This latest beta build is available for installation. You can find here the download links and installation instructions to Manually Update Huawei GR5 Mini (NMO-L31) to Nougat B356 Beta Firmware. The update comes with a number of enhancements and stability. However, still is in beta stage and might have some minor bugs. It’s based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS and has all the latest features. If you want to Update Huawei GR5 Mini (NMO-L31) to Nougat B356 Beta Firmware, then you are at the right post. Follow instructions as is, don’t miss any step.
ATTENTION: The firmware and guide both are intended only to Manually Update Huawei GR5 Mini (NMO-L31) to Nougat B356 Beta Firmware. So, not relates, never try on any other device. Also, we are not responsible for any mishap during or after flashing this firmware. Proceed completely at your own risk.
- Device: Huawei GR5 Mini (NMO-L31).
- Android: Nougat 7.0
- Emotion UI Version: EMUI 5.0
- Firmware Build: NMO-L31C185B356
- Region: Middle East.
- Status: Official.
- Type: Full firmware.
Download Nougat B356 Beta Firmware for Huawei GR5 Mini
B356 Firmware: update.zip
Also, download CUST Package: update_data_full_NMO-L31_hw_meafnaf.zip
- Take a full data backup of the existing data link contacts, photos, messages etc.
- Also, make sure that the battery of P10 is sufficiently charged.
- Also, Install Hi-Suite or USB driver of Huawei at the PC. | Link
Steps to Update Huawei GR5 Mini (NMO-L31) to Nougat B356 Beta Firmware
- Download both B356 Firmware and CUST from the links available and then extract at the PC.
- Now Copy update.app file from Firmware extracted contents to the dload folder at micro SD Card. [If already not exists then first create the new folder and rename it with dlaod, then copy the firmware update.app file]
- Then turn off and reboot GR5 Mini While holding pressed the VOL DOWN+ UP+ POWER Buttons all together for a few seconds.
- The installation initiates and completes, wait until completion.
- Now remove the install Update.app file from the dload folder where you have copied.
- Then Copy the update.app from CUST extracted contents at the dload folder.
- Now again power off and reboot GR5 Mini while holding the above buttons to install CUST package.
- Finally, the GR5 Mini reboots auto.
So, that’s Manually Update Huawei GR5 Mini (NMO-L31) to Nougat B356 Beta Firmware. If there is any query, contact us immediately via comments.