The European Huawei P10 Lite (WAS-LX1A) is getting another B123 build. This is a beta build based on Android 7.0 EMUI 5.0. The update packs all the latest features and improvements. However, it’s a beta build and you might experience several minor bugs. It also comes with security patch update of April. OTA update is in progress however, you can manually Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Huawei P10 Lite. Follow the entire guide.
ATTENTION: These instructions and firmware are intended only to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Huawei P10 Lite [EMUI 5.0 B123 Beta] [Europe]. So, don’t flash on any other device. Also, we guidebeats.com are not responsible if anything goes wrong with your device.
- Device: Huawei P10 Lite (WAS-LX1A)
- Android: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Version: NRD90M
- Emotion UI: OS 5.0
- Firmware Build: WAS-LX1AC432B123
- Security Patch: April- 2017
- Status: Official (beta) Full firmware
- Released: April 15, 2017
- Region: Europe
- File Name: update.zip
- File Size: 1.6 GB.
Download EMUI 5.0 B123 Firmware for P10 Lite: Official Link
Download CUST Package for Europe: Official Link
- Take a full data backup of the existing data link contacts, photos, messages etc.
- Also, make sure that the battery of P10 is sufficiently charged.
- Install Hi-Suite or USB driver of Huawei at the PC. | Link
Steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Huawei P10 Lite
- Download both B123 Firmware and CUST from the links available and then extract at the PC.
- Now Copy update.app file from Firmware extracted contents to dload folder at micro SD Card. [If already not exists then first create a new folder and rename it with dlaod, then copy the firmware update.app file]
- Then turn off and reboot P10 Lite While holding pressed the VOL DOWN+ UP+ POWER Buttons all together for a few seconds.
- The installation initiates and completes, wait until completion.
- Now remove the install update.app file from dload where you have copied.
- Then Copy the update.app from CUST extracted contents at dload folder.
- Now again power off and reboot P10 Lite while holding the above buttons to install CUST package also.
- Finally, the device reboots.
So, that’s how to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Huawei P10 Lite [EMUI 5.0 B123 Beta] [Europe]. If there is any query, then contact us immediately via comments.