The latest nougat update for Huawei P10 is officially available. The update has been released for Middle Eastern variant Huawei P10 (VTR-L29). The OTA updates are available in the region, however; you will learn here the complete method to manually Update Huawei P10 to B121 Nougat Beta Firmware [Middle East]. This VTR-L29C185B121 build of EMUI 5.0 firmware come with enhanced performance and stability. Also, it packs the latest security patch and bugs fixings.
ATTENTION: This guide and firmware update is intended only to Update Huawei P10 to B121 Nougat Beta Firmware [Middle East]. So, never try on any other device. Also, we at guidebeats.com strive to provide you the most accurate guide, however, don’t take any responsibility if anything goes wrong with you. Proceed only at your own risk.
- Device: Huawei P10 [VTR-L29]
- Android: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Emotion UI: 5.0
- Version: NRD90M
- Firmware Build: VTR-L29C185B121
- Security Patch: March- 2017
- Region: Middle East/Africa
- Status: Official (beta) [Full firmware]
- File: Update. zip
- Size: 2.0 GB
Download Firmware for P10: Official Link
Download Cust Package: Link
- Take a full data backup of the existing data link contacts, photos, messages etc.
- Also, make sure that the battery of P10 is sufficiently charged.
- Install Hi-Suite or USB driver of Huawei at the PC. | Link
- Also, TWRP recovery should be already installed on the device. | Install TWRP here.
Steps to Update Huawei P10 to B121 Nougat Beta Firmware
- Download both the Firmware and Cust Package Zip files on the PC.
- Connect P10 to PC and copy both the zip file into device storage.
- Now turn off P10 and boot into Recovery Mode.
- Finally, follow this concise guide to install Firmware and Cust Package Zip subsequently from Recovery Mode. → Install ROM via TWRP Recovery.
So that’s how to manually Update Huawei P10 to B121 Nougat Beta Firmware. If you need further assistance, then keep in touch via the comments section below.