The users of LG G6 can find here the download link for LG G6 Stock Firmware kdz and installation instructions. We share a step by step tutorial below to Download and then Install LG G6 Stock Firmware kdz file. Thanks a lot to asialove2013, of Senior Xda member for the provision of the stock firmware links. Anyone want to downgrade/ roll back, unroot/ unbrick, back to stock firmware can use this guide. This LG G6 Stock Firmware will also help you to recover some bugs and issues like Bootloop etc. So, if you are interested then follow the guide. Proceed accordingly and carefully, don’t miss any section.
The purpose: You can use this guide in the follow cases:
- Downgrade/ Rollback LG G6 to the Stock firmware.
- Unroot/ unbrick LG G6.
- Resolve bootloop issue and other bugs.
- Restore factory status and settings.
Attention: This guide goes to download and Install LG G6 Stock Firmware kdz. So, don’t use for other devices model. Also, we guidebeats.com are not responsible, if anything goes wrong with your device. proceed completely at your own risk.
- Backup your entire important data on the device first.
- Also, take a fully charged battery to avoid any sudden power issue while flashing.
- Install latest USB driver of LG at the PC. LG USB Drivers
Download LG G6 Stock Firmware kdz
Official direct link is not available currently
Download here from XDA Links
Steps to Install LG G6 Stock Firmware kdz
- First of all, read and follow pre-requisites section.
- Then download the appropriate firmware kdz file from the provided xda page.
- Now follow this concise guide to install LGUP flash tool and then flash Firmware kdz file on LG G6; → Install KDZ firmware file on any LG device.
So that’s how to download and Install LG G6 Stock Firmware kdz. If you have any query or problem, then contact us via the comments section.