Good news for the users of LeEco Le Max 2 users, now you can easily enable the VoLTE options of the device. LeEco Le Max 2 users who are missing this option on their devices, can now install the patch to activate the VoLTE option. The patch was provided by the famous Xda member shivatejapeddi, we are especially grateful to him. And here we will guide you on how to Install VoLTE Patch on LeEco Le Max 2. If you also, missing this option then your are the right place. Follow this guide completely to enable the VoLTE option on LeEco Le Max 2. don’t miss any step.
Attention: The under mentioned instruction is only intended to Install VoLTE Patch on LeEco Le Max 2. Don’t use for any other purpose or device. Also, flashing involves risks and may harm your device. so completely proceed at your own risk.
- Backup the entire data on the device, before proceeding.
- Also, charge the battery of Max 2 sufficiently, before the installation.
- The device must TWRP Recovery installed. | Install TWRP on any device here.
- Download VoLTE Patch for Le Max 2 – Link
Steps to Install VoLTE Patch on LeEco Le Max 2
- Download the Patch Zip file from the link given above.
- Then copy it to the device internal or external memory.
- Now turn off the device and then boot into recovery mode, press and hold Vol Up + Power Buttons for a few seconds at once.
- Now at recovery menu tap Install → locate and select the Patch Zip file and then → Swipe to confirm installation.
- Then go back and perform → WIPE cache and Dalvik cache and then → reboot
So that’s how to Install VoLTE Patch on LeEco Le Max 2. If you have any question, then type it on the discussion sections below.