Root method for LG V20 is now available, here is how to Root LG V20 US996 and Install TWRP Recovery. LG V20 the powerful smartphone has a very stylish shape and impressive performance. However, the users always have the option to further enhance it, with some custom operations. But all these required the root access and custom recovery. So, here we have all the tool, download and then follow the steps mentions below. Anyone hold this can follow this guide to Root LG V20 US996 and Install TWRP Recovery.
These are quite easy instructions to Root LG V20 US996. Below are the download links, download TWRP recovery and SuperSU root package and then flash it. However, these operations are unofficial and the warranty of V20 will get void. Also, you can anytime restore the warranty by flashing the stock firmware back. Anyway if you are ready and decided to Root LG V20 US996 then go ahead and follow the entire guide.
WARNING: The undermentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Root LG V20 US996 and Install TWRP Recovery. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware and root involves risks. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you with a highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on LG 20. Like contact, gallery items, messages, and app data etc.
- Also, make sure that the battery of V20 has at least 70% charging level.
- Install the USB latest driver of LG on your PC, for seamless connectivity. | Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on LG V20, go to Settings -> Developer options.
- Also, the LG V20 should have unlocked bootloader. | Unlock here
- Also, Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your PC. | Window users/ Mac Users
TWRP 3.0.21 Recovery for LG V20 US996. Link
SuperSu.zip file and move into the internal memory. Link
Steps to Root LG V20 US996 and Install TWRP Recovery
I) Install TWRP Recovery on Mi Note 2:
- Download the TWRP 3.0.21 .img file and then rename it with “recovery.img” on the PC.
- Then move “recovery.img” file into ADB folder at C:\ drive of the PC.
- Then follow this guide → Install TWRP via Fastboot command on any device to flash TWRP Recovery.
II) Root Mi Note 2 via SuperSU:
- After TWRP installation completes, reboot the Mi Note 2 in recovery mode.
- Then follow this guide → Flash SuperSU via TWRP recovery on any device to Flash SuperSU root zip file.
- Finally, reboot normally the device.
So that’s how to Root LG V20 US996 and Install TWRP Recovery. If there is an issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.