Simple instructions to Rollback ZTE Axon 7 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow are available here. the good news is that now you can Rollback ZTE Axon 7 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. as we know the latest Nougat updates are also released and the users of ZTE upgraded their devices. But the issue is that several users are facing bugs or for any reason, they want to downgrade to Marshmallow. So, here we provide all the instructions to downgrade/ Rollback ZTE Axon 7 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow.
If you also have updated your device and now willing to Rollback ZTE Axon 7 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow, then follow this guide. We provide you everything, download the stock Marshmallow firmware from the link below and then follow the entire steps, don’t miss any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Rollback ZTE Axon 7 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware and root involves risks. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Axon 7. Like contact, gallery items, text messages and app data etc.
- Also, make sure that the battery of Axon 7 has at least 70% charging level.
- Install the USB driver of ZTE on your PC, for seamless connectivity. | Link
- Also, Enable USB Debugging Mode on Axon 7, go to Settings > Developer options.
Stock Marshmallow Firmware for ZTE Axon 7: → Link
Steps Rollback ZTE Axon 7 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- Download the Stock B29 firmware and then Unzip on the PC.
- Then find the update.zip inside the extracted folder, and copy it you the device Storage.
- Now disconnect and then turn off Axon 7 completely.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Power together to boot into recovery mode.
- At recovery screen select “Apply update via SDcard”.
- Then locate and select the update.zip firmware file, that you have copied in step 2.
- Then wait for the flashing process.
- Finally, reboot the device normally.
So that’s how to Rollback ZTE Axon 7 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.