Xiaomi Mi5s is a stylish smartphone of the Chinese OEM. The device has some impressive hardware specs and latest firmware version. The device already is a powerful smartphone, but the users want more and more enhancements and features. So, they should first have to root and install TWRP Custom recovery. And here you will learn the complete and easy method of how to Install TWRP and Root Xiaomi Mi5s with Latest SuperSu. The guide is pretty simple, download links and installation tutorial of TWRP and SuperSU is given below. Follow the guide step by step to Install TWRP and Root Xiaomi Mi5s, don’t miss any step.
The guide is simple and you will get root access quickly. However, these are unofficial operation and you will lose the warranty of Mi5s for the time. You can restore the warranty anytime with flashing stock firmware back. Also, you get the administrator control over the device and then you can install Custom ROMs, third-party root required apps, Nandroid Backup, Uninstall Bloatware etc.
ATTENTION: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install TWRP and Root Xiaomi Mi5s with Latest SuperSu. So, don’t try on any other device. Also, flashing firmware and root process involves risk. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Mi5s; Like contact, gallery items, text messages, and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of Mi5s more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Xiaomi on your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Xiaomi, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Mi5s should have bootloader already unlocked. → Unlock here
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your system. | Windows users / Mac Users.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi5s. | Link
Steps to Install TWRP and Root Xiaomi Mi5s
I) Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi5s:
- Download the TWRP .img file and then rename it with “recovery.img” on the PC.
- Then move “recovery.img” file into ADB folder at C:\ drive of the PC.
- Then follow this guide → Install TWRP via Fastboot command on any device to flash the TWRP .img file of Recovery.
II) Root Xiaomi Mi5s via SuperSU:
- Now you have installed TWRP recovery, follow this guide → Flash SuperSU via TWRP recovery on any device to download and Flash SuperSU root zip file.
- Finally, reboot normally the device.
So that’s how to Install TWRP and Root Xiaomi Mi5s with Latest SuperSu. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.