Install the latest Android 7.1.1 updates via LineageOS 14.1 on Moto G4 using this step by step guide. Recently the XDA developer T_I provide LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM based on Android 7.1.1 for Moto G4. Thanks a lot to T_I for this and hopes for more updates. The users of Moto G4 can learn here the simple instructions to install Android 7.1.1 on Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. We managed to provide you the download link and detailed guide, you just have to proceed accordingly. LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Moto G4 packs the full features and performance improvements of Android 7.1.1 Nougat along with lots of additional features. However, this is the initial build and may have some issues. If you have decided to check the taste of Android 7.1.1, then here is how to download Install Android 7.1.1 on Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM.
Recently the XDA developers have released Unofficial builds of LineageOS 14.1 for so many android devices and fortunately, Moto G4 is one out of those. We provide here the easiest method to Install Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1. The guide has everything you need. Also, it is expected that the ROM is enough stable and you will run Moto G4 normally. Still, we are not 100% sure nor practically tested this ROM. Anyway, if you are ready to Install Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1, then follow the entire guide, don’t miss any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to download and Install Android 7.1 on Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. So, don’t try on any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Moto G4; Like contact, gallery contents, text messages, and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of Moto G4 more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Motorola into your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Moto G4, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Moto G4 should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM at Recovery Mode, for the safer restore, if anytime goes wrong.
- Download Android 7.1.1 for Moto G4 [LineageOS 14.1] at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1 on the PC. | Link ↓
Steps to Install Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1 ROM
- Download LineageOS 14.1 and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer into the internal storage of Moto G4.
- Then follow this concise guide → Install LineageOS via TWRP Recovery on any Device.
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot Moto G4 normally.
So that’s how to download and Install Android 7.1 on Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.