We share the step by step instructions to download and install Stock Firmware Galaxy S7 SM-G930F via Odin flash tool. Odin is an easy and very popular flash tool for almost all Samsung android devices. We all know that the Galaxy S7 is one of the latest devices of Galaxy S lineup. It’s off course the best smartphone, having the top and amazing features and performance. However, some of the users have already entered at the world of the custom operations. Several users have rooted their device but now they want to rollback to stock firmware. So here we provide the step by step tutorial to install Stock Firmware Galaxy S7 [SM-G930F] and get unbricked and rollback. If you also one of those then follow this guide completely, don’t miss any step.
The process is to install Stock Firmware Galaxy S7 SM-G930F is so simple and easy. You only have to download the Stock Firmware Galaxy S7 [SM-G930F] and Odin Flash Tool from the links mentioned below and then follow the steps, don’t skip any step.
Note: This guide and tool are intended only to Install Stock Firmware Galaxy S7 [SM-G930F]. So, don’t flash/ install on any other device. Also, proceed entirely at your own risk. We take no responsibility if there anything goes wrong with you.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Galaxy S7 before the installation process.
- Also, make sure that the battery of Galaxy S7 has more than 70% charge.
- Install USB driver of Samsung on your system for smooth connectivity. | Link
- Also, Enable USB Debugging Mode on Galaxy S7, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Download Odin Flash Tool on you windows PC. | Link
- Also, Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy S7 Edge on the PC. | Link
Steps to Install the Stock Firmware Galaxy S7 [SM-G930F]
- First of all, read and follow the pre- requisites section, download the required files from the links given above.
- Then Run the Odin Flash tool on your windows PC.
- Then follow this concise guide → [ Install Recovery, Firmware or Root .md5 file via Odin on any device].
- Follow the installation steps only, in the guide linked above to flash firmware .md5 firmware file.
So that’s how to Install Stock Firmware Galaxy S7 [SM-G930F]. Enjoy! If you need further help, then contact us via the comments.