Android 7.0.1 via CM14.1 official is now available for the Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphones. The users of Samsung Galaxy S3 can find here the download link and step by step installation instructions for CM 14.1 Nougat. We manage to provide you the detailed guide for successful updating your Samsung Galaxy S3 to Android 7.0.1 via CyanogenMod 14.1 custom ROM. CM 14.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy S3 has all the latest features of Nougat along with lots of additional features, those are not available on stock firmware/ ROM. Thanks a lot to CM team for their efforts. However, this is a nightly build and might have some nominal issues, but your Samsung Galaxy S3 will receive the latest updates on daily basis, that might bring all the fixes. Here you will learn everything for how to download and Install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Official ROM.
Recently the CM developers have released CM14.1 builds for so many android devices and luckily Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of those. We share this guide to Install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 for the interested users. The guide has everything you needed. Also, it’s expected that the ROM is stable and you will run your Samsung Galaxy S3 quite normally. Still, we are not 100% sure on all the features, if there is any issue we will not be responsible for that. Also, you may receive OTA updates twice a day for bugs fixing/ performance enhancements. So don’t worry if you are going to Install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 official ROM. Follow the entire guide step by step, don’t miss any step.
Note: This tutorial and instructions are intended only to install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 official ROM. Also, the process will wipe all your existing data on Samsung Galaxy S3 so, backup everything before proceedings. We guidebeats.com take no responsibility if anything goes wrong with your device. Install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 only at your own risk.
- Before starting the process, take a proper backup of the entire data existing on Galaxy S3.
- Also, charge the battery of Samsung more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Samsung at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Galaxy S3, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Galaxy S3 should have TWRP recovery already installed. | Install here
- Also, take Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download CM 14.1 Nougat latest build for Galaxy S3 at the PC. | Link
- Also, download Gapps package for CM 14.1 in the PC. | Link
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Official ROM
- Download CM 14.1 and Gapps file from the links above for Galaxy S3 at the PC, and then move to Galaxy S3 internal storage.
- Now follow this concise guide to flash CM ROM →[Install Custom ROM via TWRP recovery on any Android device].
- After flashing CM 14.1, repeat “Install” step in the guide for Gapps Zip package installation before reboot, to flash Google apps.
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot Galaxy S3
So that’s how to download and Install Samsung Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Official ROM. If you need any further clarity or question, do contact us.