Recently the newly appeared LineageOS / Custom ROM for Moto G3 rolled out unofficially. The XDA developers have already been working and the LineageOS 14.1 unofficial builds have been provided for lots of android devices. Thanks a lot to XDA developers for these developments. The Moto G3 owners can find here the download link and step by step instructions to install Moto G3 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. We manage to provide the detailed procedure and required downloads for your ease, you just have to proceed accordingly.
LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Moto G3 has all the latest features of Android 7.1 Nougat along with several unique features. However, this is an initial build that may have issues. Here is how to download and Install Moto G3 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM via TWRP recovery.
Recently the XDA developers have released LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial builds for so many android devices and luckily Moto G3 is one out of those. Also, it is expected that the ROM is quite stable and you may run your Moto G3 quite normally. Still, we are not assured 100% of all the features, if there is any issue we will not be responsible for that. So, if you have decided and are ready to Install Moto G3 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM, then follow the guide step by step, don’t miss any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to download and Install Moto G3 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Moto G3; Like contact, gallery items, text messages, and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of Moto G3 more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Motorola at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Moto G3, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Moto G3 should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G3 at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1 on the PC. | Link ↓
Steps to Install Moto G3 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM
- Download LineageOS 14.1 and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer to internal storage of Moto G3.
- Then follow steps of this concise guide → [Install LineageOS via TWRP Recovery on any Device]
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot Moto G3
So that’s how to download and Install Moto G3 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.