The Android 7.0 nougat based OxygenOS 4.0 is rolling out for OnePlus 3T. The OTA (over the air) update of official Nougat is initiated recently. Several users have already got this update and some are waiting, the update process is gradual and you may receive the update via OTA soon. However, you can also download and Install OnePlus 3T OTA OxygenOS 4.0 Stable build Manually. Here you will learn the complete method of how to and Install OnePlus 3T OTA OxygenOS 4.0 Manually.
The OxygenOS 4.0 is the based on the latest Android 7.0 firmware and has all the latest and improved features of Nougat. If you also have OnePlus 3T and can’t wait anymore for OTA notification, then follow this guide. Here is everything, download the OxygenOS 4.0 and install it via the under listed step wise tutorial, don’t miss any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Download and Install OnePlus 3T OTA OxygenOS 4.0 Manually. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. We guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- To perform a full backup of the existing data on OnePlus 3T is recommended.
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on OnePlus 3T, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Also, make sure that the battery of OnePlus has at least 70% charging level.
- Install the USB driver of OnePlus on your PC, for seamless connectivity. | Link
- Also, Install the ADB & Fastboot on your system | Windows – Mac Users
Download OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Build for OnePlus 3T
→ OxygenOS 3.5.4 to OxygenOS 4.0 OTA | Download
Steps to Install OnePlus 3T OTA OxygenOS 4.0 Stable
- Download the OxygenOS 4.0 and then move to the ADB Folder on C:\ drive of the PC.
- Now turn off OnePlus 3T and then boot in recovery mode.
- In recovery mode select “Install from ADB Sideload” and then connect the device to PC via USB cable.
- Now run cmd window in the ADB folder, [ press and hold shift key+ Right click, then click “Open command window here”] to run cmd window.
- Now issue the following commands, once you have run cmd window and properly connected the device to PC.
- adb devices
- adb sideload File-Name.zip
- replace File-Name with the actual file name of firmware.
- Then wait for the flashing process completion.
So that’s how to download and Install OnePlus 3T OTA OxygenOS 4.0 Stable build Manually. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.