Here is the complete guide to Install Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1. The most recent custom ROM LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G4 is now available. The XDA developers have already been working and the LineageOS 14.1 unofficial builds have been provided for lots of devices. Thanks to all the developers for their hard work. The users of Moto G4 can find here the download link and step by step instructions to install Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. We manage to provide you the detailed guide for you ease, you just have to proceed accordingly. LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Moto G4 has all the latest features of Android 7.1 Nougat along with lots of unique features, those were not available on CM ROMs. However, this is an Unofficial and initial build that might have some issues, but your Moto G4 might receive the latest updates that will fix all the bugs.
Here is how to download Install Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. Recently the LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial builds have been released for so many android devices and fortunately, Moto G4 is one out of those. This guide has everything if you going to Install Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. Also, it is expected that the ROM is quite stable and you will run your Moto G4 quite normally. Still, we are not 100% sure of all the features, if there is any issue we will not be responsible for that. So, if you have decided and are ready to Install Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM, then follow the entire guide step by step, don’t skip any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to download and Install Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Moto G4; Like contact, gallery items, messages, and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of Moto G4 more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Motorola at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Moto G4, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Moto G4 should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download LineageOS 14.1 for Moto G4 at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1 on the PC. | Link ↓
Steps to Install Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM
- Download LineageOS 14.1 and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer to Moto G4 internal storage.
- Then follow the steps of this concise guide → [Install LineageOS via TWRP Recovery on any Device].
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot Moto G4
So that’s how to download and Install Moto G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.