The B563 Marshmallow update for P8 Lite Dual SIM has been released. This an official treat and is based on the latest Emotion UI 4.0 Marshmallow. The Middle Eastern and African Huawei P8 Lite users are getting OTA notification and update. Also, the manual method Install P8 Lite Marshmallow B563 OTA Update [ALE-L21] is available. Here you will learn the complete and easy method to Install P8 Lite Marshmallow B563 OTA Update manually. Below is the download link and step by step tutorial. Follow the whole tutorial, don’t miss any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install P8 Lite Marshmallow B563 OTA Update [ALE-L21]. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware and root involves risks. We guidebeats.com strive to provide highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Device Name: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM).
- Model Number: ALE-L21
- Android: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- EMUI:Emotion UI – 4.0
- Firmware/ Build: B563/ ALE-L21C185B563
- CUST NO: CUSTC185D001
- Security Patch: January- 2016
- Region: Middle East.
- Released: 26.12.2016
- Status: Official (stable) – [Full firmware].
Download B563 Marshmallow for P8 Lite L21: | Official Link | Size: 1.53GB
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on P8 Lite. Like contact, gallery items, text messages, and apps data etc.
- Also, make sure that the battery of P8 Lite has at least 70% charging level.
- Install the USB driver of Huawei or Hi-Suite on your PC, for seamless connectivity. | Link
- Also, the C185 firmware base devices are only compatible with this build.
Steps to Install P8 Lite Marshmallow B563 OTA Update
- Download B563 update.zip file for P8 Lite from the link on the PC and then extract.
- Find update.app file and then copy that file to the dload folder on micro-SD card. [ If dlaod folder doesn’t exist then create a new folder with dload name and then copy]
- After update.app file is copied correctly, disconnect and power off P8 Lite.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down + Up + Power keys of the device at the same time for a few seconds.
- Finally, the update process initiates and completes with the normal reboot.
So that’s how to Install P8 Lite Marshmallow B563 OTA Update [ALE-L21] manually. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.