Here are the easy and step by step process to Install Xperia SP CM 14.1 Official ROM. the official CM 14.1 ROM for Xperia SP is now available. The users of Xperia SP can now taste all the latest features of Android 7.1 Nougat. The official update for the device have little chances or may take so long time. And if you don’t stock ROM nor you want to wait anymore then follow this guide. Here we will show you the complete method of how to Download and Install Xperia SP CM 14.1 Official ROM.
The official CM 14.1 builds for several devices have been provided, just a few days before of quitting the official support. We have everything, if you are ready and decided to Install Xperia SP CM 14.1 Official ROM, then go ahead and follow the entire guide, don’t miss any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install Xperia SP CM 14.1 Official ROM. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware and root involves risks. We guidebeats.com strive to provide highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Xperia SP. Like contact, gallery items, text messages, and app data etc.
- Also, make sure that the battery of Xperia has at least 70% charging level.
- Install the USB driver of Sony on your PC, for seamless connectivity. | Link
- Also, Xperia SP should already have TWRP Recovery installed. | Install here.
- Perform Nandroid backup of the existing ROM, via Recovery mode.
- Also, Enable USB Debugging Mode on Xperia, go to → Settings → Developer options.
Download CM 14.1 for Xperia SP (Latest build). → Link
Download Gapps package for Android 7.1 on the PC. → Link
Steps to Install Xperia SP CM 14.1 Official ROM
- Download the CM 14.1 and Gapps Zip files on the PC and then transfer to the internal storage of Xperia SP.
- Now follow the concise guide > [Install CM ROM via TWRP on any device] to install the ROM.
- In the linked guide, repeat step → “Install” for Gapps Package installation.
- Then reboot from the main recovery screen.
So that’s how to Install Xperia SP CM 14.1 Official ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.