Here are the instructions to install LG Stock Firmware KDZ with LGUP Flash Tool for almost all LG devices. We share the download Link for the LGUP latest version and the installation guide of LG Stock Firmware KDZ file. LGUP is the latest and more advanced tool for flashing KDZ Stock ROM on any LG device. Previously the LG Flash tool 2014 was popular for flashing stock firmware on LG devices. However, now you can download and use the LGUP easy tool for flashing the KDZ firmware on any LG device. If you hold LG and decided to downgrade, unbrick or restore stock firmware then LGUP is a user-friendly and simple tool for everyone. Here is everything you will need, just follow the complete guide and learn how to Install LG Stock Firmware KDZ with LGUP Flash Tool.
Note: This guide and Flash tool can be used only to Install LG Stock Firmware KDZ using LGUP Flash Tool. So don’t use for any other firmware or any other device. Also, proceed entirely at your own risk. We are not responsible if anything goes wrong with your device.
- Before flashing get a backup of the existing data on the device to avoid any data loss.
- Also, check the battery charging level, it should be more than 70%.
- Install USB driver of LG at the windows PC. | Link
Download LGUP Flash Tool:
Download both LGUP and DLL .MSI files on the windows PC. | Link
Also, download Stock Firmware .KDZ file appropriate to your LG device.
Steps to Install LG Stock Firmware KDZ with LGUP Flash Tool
- Make sure that you have downloaded the right firmware .KDZ file for your device on the PC.
- Then download LGUP and DLL .MSI files from the link above at the PC.
- Now install DLL file first and then LGUP file on your windows PC.
- Then Run the LGUP Flash tool on your PC.
- Next, turn off and boot your LG into download mode.
- Then connect the LG to PC, LGUP tool will detect and list your device on the screen.
- Now select your device on the screen and tick the Upgrade
- Now locate and select the KDZ file that you have downloaded for your device.
- Finally, click Start button on the LGUP screen and the upgrade process will initiate.
- The device will restart upon the successful completion of the process then unplug the device.
So that’s how to Install LG Stock Firmware KDZ with LGUP Flash Tool. If anyone needed further help, then contact or share your’s comments.