CM14.1 Official ROM is available here for Sony Xperia T. We share the step by step instructions to Install Sony Xperia T CM 14.1 official ROM. Thanks to the developers they have recently provided a number of nightly builds of CM ROM for several android devices. And the Sony Xperia T is also getting this treat. The users who are interested in custom ROMs can find here the download link and installation guide of CM 14.1 on Xperia T. CM custom ROM has lots of additional features along with all the Android 7.1 latest firmware.
If you hold Sony Xperia T and willing to install Android 7.1 based CM 14.1 custom ROM, then you are at the right place. You just have to download the CM 14.1 ROM from the mentioned below link. And then follow the guide stepwise to install it via TWRP recovery. So, the TWRP recovery should be installed on Xperia T before getting started. Also, this is a nightly release and you will get the OTA updates every day. The updates will bring fixes and further improvements. So, if the ROM contains any issue then don’t worry. If you are ready to Install Sony Xperia T CM 14.1 Official ROM then go ahead and follow the entire steps, don’t miss any step.
Note:- The guide and update are intended only to Install Sony Xperia T CM 14.1 Official ROM step by step. So, don’t miss any step, don’t flash on any other device. Also, the process will wipe all your existing data. Flash and proceed everything at your own risk.
- Perform a full backup of your entire existing data on Xperia T, before starting.
- Make sure that the battery of Xperia has at least 70% charge.
- Also, install Sony USB driver at the windows PC. | Link
- Xperia T should have TWRP recovery already installed. | install here
- Also, perform a Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM on Xperia T, for safer rollback if anything goes wrong with your device.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on Xperia, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Download CM 14.1 ROM for Sony Xperia T on the PC. | Link
- Download Gapps package like arm32 for Android 7.1. | Link
Steps to Install Sony Xperia T CM 14.1 Official ROM
- Download CM 14.1 and Gapps Package for Xperia T from the link above.
- Install TWRP Recovery, if you have already installed then skip this step.
- Now copy both the ROM and Gapps Zip file on the device storage and then follow → [Install Custom ROM via TWRP recovery on Android] guide.
- Repeat the Install option on Recovery Mode for Gapps installation then reboot normally.
So that’s how to Install Sony Xperia T CM 14.1 Official ROM. And if you still need any help, then contact us.