Here are the complete instructions to root Google Nexus 5X on Marshmallow MTC19V Firmware Build. Almost all the users have already updated Nexus 5X to this latest build of Marshmallow. This update of Android 6.0.1 has lots of improvements and fixing bugs. However, the power users have lost the root access on Nexus 5X after updating the device. Now if you want to regain the root access then here is how to Root Google Nexus 5X on Marshmallow MTC19V Firmware Build. Follow the guide completely step by step, don’t miss any part of the tutorial.
After rooting the device, you can regain all the previous customization and enhancements on your device. Some of the installing custom ROMs, Apps and uninstall Bloatware and processor overclock etc. however, all the process is completely unofficial and will void the warranty of Nexus 5X. Also, you may wipe all the existing data on the device, so proceed after knowing the aftermaths.
Note: This tool and guide are intended only to Root Google Nexus 5X on Marshmallow MTC19V Firmware Build. So, don’t try on any other device. Otherwise, you may brick your device. Also, we are not responsible for anything goes wrong with your device at all. Proceed only at your own risk.
- Backup all the important contents on the device before starting root process.
- Make sure that your device has sufficient battery charge at the beginning.
- Also, install USB drive of Google at the PC, for smoother connectivity. | Download Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the device, go to settings> developer options.
- Setup ADB & Fastboot drivers at the PC. | Easy guide
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Nexus 5X- Download | guide to install
- Download SuperSU zip file at the PC. | Link
Steps to Root Google Nexus 5X on Marshmallow MTC19V Firmware
- Follow the preparations section, download TWRP file and then install via the guide linked above.
- Also, copy the downloaded SuperSU file into the phone memory.
- Then disconnect the phone and turn off
- Now boot the device in recovery mode via the same buttons combination as for stock recovery.
- While in recovery mode tap Install → then locate and select SuperSU zip. → Swipe to confirm and flash the root tool.
- Finally, tap Reboot on the recovery to boot Nexus 5X normally.
So, that’s how to Root Google Nexus 5X on Marshmallow MTC19V Firmware. You can contact us via the comments section, anytime if you face difficulty.