Huawei Ascend G7 is a stylish phablet smartphones. That has the strength of running the latest Android version, Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The official Android 6.0 B530 builds via EMUI 4.0 has also been rolled out a month before. Still if you are not upgraded then here is the guide Update Ascend G7 G7-L01 to B530 EMUI 4.0 Android 6.0, however, the build is specific for the Turkish variants and the owners of G7 at the region can get this update. Download the full package from the official link below and then use the instruction herewith to flash it easily.
DISCLAIMER: Update Ascend G7 G7-L01 only to B530 EMUI 4.0 Android 6.0 via this guide and firmware. Don’t try to flash at any other device. Also, flash and proceed at your own risk only.
- Device:Huawei Ascend G7 [G7-L01].
- Firmware:EMUI 4.0 – Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Build NO:B530 -G7-L01C464B530.
- Custom No:
- Region:Asia Pacific [Turkey].
- Status:Official-stable [Full firmware image].
- Backup your important data on G7 before flashing this build.
- 70% charge at the battery is recommended for safe flashing process.
- Install USB driver or Hi-Suite at your PC. [Download Link]
- Huawei G7 with build No C464D004 is only suitable for installation this build.
Download Android 6.0 B530 EMUI 4.0 for G7. |Official Link| – | Size: 1.43 GB|
File: [G7- L01C464B530CUSTC464D004 TA.rar]
Steps to Update Ascend G7 G7-L01 to B530 EMUI 4.0 Android 6.0 Firmware.
- Download B530 build at the PC and then extract it via WinRAR.
- Connect G7 to PC and copy the dload folder contains Update.app file to micro SD home directory.
- Disconnect G7 and Switch Off.
- Boot G7 while holding pressed the VOL-UP+ DOWN+ POWER buttons at a time for a few seconds.
- Now G7 will boot into auto update process, wait for the process completion and normal reboot.
That how to Update Ascend G7 G7-L01 to B530 EMUI 4.0 Android 6.0 Firmware Manually.