Here are the instructions to install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max step by step guide. TWRP is a well-known custom TWRP that is now available for Xiaomi Mi Max. If you have Mi Max and you already have unlocked bootloader then follow the guide to install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max. After flashing TWRP on your device you can flash zip files to customize your device. Also, you can root your device easily. Follow the guide accordingly.
Note: Flashing TWRP is bit complicated and you should have a prior experience. Also, the guide is intended to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max only. Don’t flash on any other device. Otherwise, you might face miss consequences. We are not responsible any harm.
- You should have a full backup of important data on the device.
- Also, your device has sufficient battery charge at the start of the process.
- Unlock the device bootloader before proceedings- | Easy guide.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the device, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Setup ADB & Fastboot driver at the PC- | Windows users– | Mac users.
Download TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi Max- | Link
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max
- Download the recovery file, move to ADB folder at C:\ drive and extract.
- Connect Mi MAX to PC via USB cable and open cmd window, while at ADB folder, press and hold shift key and right click on any empty white space then click “Open command window here”.
- Now at cmd window copy/ type “adb reboot bootloader” and press enter button, to boot mi max in bootloader mode.
- Next, on the cmd window copy/ type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” and press enter button to flash TWRP recovery.
- Finally, type “fastboot reboot” at cmd window to boot normally.
That’s how to install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max. if you have any query, don’t hesitate to leave the comments on the discussion section below.