Here is the Android 7.0 Gapps [Google Application] latest package for the newest Android firmware Android 7.0 Nougat. This update of Android OS officially released by giant Google recently for the selected Nexus devices. The OTA and manual download and update process are live. And some non-select Nexus and Other Android owners are turned toward the AOSP based custom ROMs. The CM and other XDA developers have already started work on this new Android 7.0 Nougat firmware. And now the Google has also provided the source code of this latest firmware Android 7.0.
Recently we have seen a number of AOSP based Android 7.0 Nougat custom ROMs like CM14 for various devices. However, all these custom ROMs didn’t include the Gapps. You have to flash Android 7.0 Gapps after flashing any custom ROM. If you have installed any Android 7.0 Nougat custom ROM like CM14 or any AOSP based ROM then here are the Android 7.0 Gapps. Download the Android 7.0 Gapps (Open Gapps) from the link available below and flash using the step by step guide herewith.
Download Android 7.0 Gapps for CM14 ROM.
Download Open Gapps for CM14 Android 7.0 – |Download Link|
Steps to Install Android 7.0 Gapps on AOSP based CM14 ROM
- Download Gapps for CM14 from the link and move to the device.
- Turn off and then boot device into TWRP recovery. [Install TWRP on Android device here]
- Once your device is in TWRP recovery mode, Select “Install” and then choose the Gapps Zip
- At the CMW recovery, you have to choose “Install zip from sd card” then choose Gapps zip
- After choosing Gapps .zip file Swipe or confirm to flash it.
- Wait for flashing and then come back to recovery main menu.
- Then select Wipe data and cache >> clear Data cache and Dalvik.
That’s how to install Android 7.0 Gapps on AOSP based CM14 ROMs.