Recovery mode is a hidden partition on android devices. that stores the basic commands and operations of a device. If you want to use those operations and commands, you will first need to access that partition via booting your device on that partition.
If you are a user of Galaxy Note 3 and needs to factory restore or hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3, then study this guide completely and find a step by step tutorial to hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3. Don’t skip any step.
DISCLAIMER: This guide will wipe all your data, so first take a complete backup of your important data and store it safely.
How to enter Recovery Mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3
- Turn off Note 3 completely.
- Once your device is off, press and hold “Volume Up + Home +Power” buttons all together until your device vibrates.
- Leave all buttons and now your device is on recovery mode.
Steps to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 all variants
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3, via built-in Settings Menu.
- Once your device is ON and unlocked. go to “Settings” on main app drawer.
- Next tap General -> Backup and reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset device -> Delete all.
- Your device reboots automatically.
- Enter language and other information if required.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3, via Recovery Mode.
- Switch off your device completely.
- Boot your device into recovery mode, as above in this guide.
- Select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” on recovery mode, use volume button to navigate and power button to select.
- Next select “Yes — delete all user data”. and confirm with Power button.
- Now select “Reboot System Now“. and confirm with Power Button to boot the device normally.
That’s how to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3.